Two bedroom first floor flat, located in the popular residential village of East Whitburn, West Lothian. Partially furnished and decorated throughout with neutral tones, and double glazed with white PVC units.
- Spacious lounge, fitted with carpet and blinds. This room has ample power sockets, TV socket, and phone point.
- The kitchen is fitted with high gloss base units and includes appliances; gas hob, electric oven, chimney style extractor hood, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Units are finished with matching worktops, chrome fittings and brushed stainless steel splashback. There is a built in storage cupboard housing boiler and the room is fitted with easy to clean, non-slip linoleum.
- Both double bedroom are spacious, with fitted carpet, blinds, and built in sliding mirrored wardrobes.
- The bathroom provides comfortable spacing, with fitted non-slip linoleum, and white bathroom suite with polished chrome fittings. The over-bath shower is complete with glass screen, attractive wet-walling and matching chrome trim
- Audio intercom giving a secure and controlled entry system (Common Stair properties)
- Off Road parking.
- Highly efficient A rated Combi-boiler controlling heating and hot water.
- All rooms fitted with blinds, and floor coverings.
- All internal doors are white panelled doors with polished chrome handles and fittings.
COMMUNAL HALLWAY & STAIRS, BIN & BIKE STORES
Spacious common stair area which is carpeted. There is covered and secure storage for bins. These areas are illuminated from dusk to dawn power of which is included in the rental.
The communal garden area will be maintained throughout the year and is also inclusive in the rental.
STRICTLY NO PETS & SMOKERS
EPC Rating: B
Council Tax Band: B
Rent £600 PCM
Agent Reference: LARN1809019
Landlord Registration No: 508307/400/14031
|Address:||60 Torbane Drive|
|Zip Code:||EH47 0JQ|
|Property Type:||First floor flat|